MDH gratefully acknowledges the following individuals for their time and professional expertise:
- Roger Durand, MD - Metropolitan Pediatric Specialists, who conceptualized the original IAAP and encouraged MDH to build a tool that could be used by health care providers across the nation.
- Diane Tate, MD, Jackie Brenchley, RCP, and their outstanding Certified Asthma Educator team of Respiratory Therapists and Registered Nurses from Advocate Healthcare in the Chicago area.
- Gail Brottman, MD - Hennepin County Medical Center
- Laura Grman - Stratess, Inc.
- The numerous individuals and organizations across the nation who contributed their time and expertise in providing direction and testing of the iAAP.
A Very Special Thanks to:
Dr. Angeline Carlson (Data Intelligence & Clinical Assistant Professor with the Department of Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems, University Of Minnesota). Angie worked side by side with asthma program staff, consulting on all aspects of the project from medication management to data and quality assurance measures incorporated into the application. Many thanks, Angie!
interactive Asthma Action Plan created by:
Minnesota Department of Health – Asthma Program
Chronic Disease and Environmental Epidemiology Section
85 E. 7th Place, Ste. 400
P.O. Box 64882
St. Paul, MN 55164-0882
Telephone Number: 651-201-5909
Toll Free Number: 1-877-925-4189
Funding provided by:
The State of Minnesota and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Grant/Cooperative Agreement #U59/CCU522470 & 1U59EH000498-01
Programming & Development by:
Object Partners Inc.
Butler Square, Suite 302A
100 North Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
office (612) 746-1586
Medication Database & Quality Assurance Assistance by:
Dr. Angeline Carlson
P.O. Box 4493
Eden Prairie, MN 55344